2540 W. Prospect Ave.
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Directions to Beltone in Ashtabula
Our Beltone location in Ashtabula is located right off Hwy 20 in the Saybrook Plaza directly across from Giant Eagle. The outside of our storefront says, “Beltone Hearing Aid Center”
Monday: 10am – 3pm
Tuesday: 10am – 3pm
Wednesday: 10am – 4pm
Thursday: 10am – 4pm
Friday: Appointment only
Hearing tests in our Ashtabula office are available by appointment only. Call 440-992-0777 to make an appointment.
Hearing Aid Services in our Ashtabula Office
We offer comprehensive hearing aid services at our Ashtabula office location. We provide:
- Comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- In-home consultations
- Hearing aid repairs and servicing
- In-office demonstrations
- Wide range of hearing aid products to meet your hearing needs
What to expect when you arrive to our office
Once you arrive to our office in Ashtabula, you will be welcomed by our friendly Hearing Care Professionals. They will take the time to listen to you and hear about your hearing goals. Hearing loss can happen to anyone, and we make it our mission to improve lives by improving hearing.
You may request a comprehensive hearing evaluation and test. Our hearing tests are completely free and are very thorough. We offer a wide range of hearing care products and solutions to for your hearing needs. Above all, we make it a priority to provide a comfortable, honest, no-pressure atmosphere. And of course, our staff also welcomes any questions you have.
Benefits with Beltone
We are with our clients every step of the way on their journey to better hearing. Beltone offers many hearing care benefits including:
- State-of-the-art hearing aid technology, including hearing aids you can control on your smartphone with a free Beltone app, and hearing aids that are rechargeable with lithium-ion batteries.
- Complimentary demonstrations with this technology so you are fully aware how your hearing will be helped, and how much more enjoyable your life can be before making a decision to purchase any hearing aids.
- Excellent follow-up care at no cost to you, for the entire lifetime of your hearing aids.
- Over 1600 locations nationwide so you are eligible for hearing-aid servicing just about anywhere in the country.